Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age. Its Museum District houses the Van Gogh Museum, works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum, and modern art at the Stedelijk. Cycling is key to the city’s character, and there are numerous bike paths.
- Daily breakfast except day 1
- Airport transfers
- Return Airfare
- Travel Insurance
- GST of 5% on total package
- Beverages on meals.
- Late check-out, early check in
- Tips to Driver and Guide (it is compulsory to Tip both individually)
- Personal expense
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
- Any item that is not mentioned in the above tour pricing includes